If you would like to use a paper form and mail in a copy, click here.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have access to the Medical Board's online services for licensed professionals.
If you do not have access at this time, click here.
To use the online change of address follow these instructions:
- Login to www.armedicalboard.org using your username and password. Read the "Licensee Registration Attestion" carefully and attest only if you are the person listed.
- On the left side-bar menu click on "Change of Address". The Change of Address Page has 2 areas, which contains the public and the private addresses that are on file.
- Click the "Edit" button next to the address you wish to change to advance to the address edit page.
- Choose the location of address: Domestic or Foreign. This will allow you enter the address in the correct textboxes.
- Enter the Street address or P.O. in the Address One box and apartment/suite number in the Address Two.
- Entering the zip will fill in the state and a dropdown of the correct postal cities for that zip code.
- Select the correct city from the dropdown box.
- Enter a phone number, fax number and an email address.
- When finished with the changes hit the "Save" button in the lower right corner. A request of change will be submitted and could take up to 72 hours to process.