User Notification System
The Medical Board's new User Notification System is an e-mail based push notification
system. When changes take place on our web site, e-mails are pushed out to everyone
who is registered to receive the notification from that area. You may choose to
receive notifications on any or all of the following areas of the Board's Web Site:
* Public Announcements
* Board Actions and Adjustments
* Scheduled Meetings
* Public Hearings
* Forms and Publications
To get started simply follow these instructions:
PLEASE NOTE: You must have an active account on the Medical Board's web site.
If you do not have an account on this web site, click here.
- Login to www.armedicalboard.org
- On the left side-bar menu click on "Notifications"
- The Notifications Page has two areas; upper grid, which contains the notifications available for subscription and the lower grid, which contains the notifications you are currently subscribed to.
- To subscribe, check the box next to the notification you want to subscribe to (Multiple selections can be processed at the same time).
- Click the "Subscribe" button after you have made your selection and your selected notifications will then appear in the "Subscribed To" grid at the bottom.
- To unsubscribe, from the lower grid, check the box next to the notification and click on the "Unsubscribe" button. The selected notifications will then appear in the "Subscribe" area of the upper grid.