ATTENTION: Before creating an Online Licensee Account we must have a valid Private address and Private email address on file. If either of these is missing or incorrect, your registration will be delayed until a Change of Address form is submitted. If you are not sure, go ahead and fill out the Private Address section of the Change of Address form and fax it to 501-603-3555.
To help prevent identity theft, the one-time registration process is broken into 2 parts. Completion of the first part results in a letter being mailed to your Private Address that includes a Personal Identification Number (PIN) and instructions on completing the second part of the registration process. The PIN is not a password and is only used during the second part of the registration process as an additional identifier. Once both parts are complete, the system immediately emails you a link to activate your account. After clicking the link you can log in and access Online Renewals and other online services.
To get started:
- Ensure your Private address and email are correct
- Go to www.armedicalboard.org/accounts.aspx
- Select Type 1 Licensee, and fill out the information on the page
- A PIN Letter will be mailed to your Private Address (Next business day)
- Read the letter carefully and go to the link provided
- Fill in the information requested
- Check for a validation email titled "Action Required to Activate Account at www.armedicalboard.org"
- Complete the registration process by clicking the link in the email
- Your account will be immediately activated and you may login
REMEMBER: Registration is a one-time process and you may start at any time but why wait? The deadline for mandatory online renewals is fast approaching. Register now and enjoy the benefits of all of our online services.
If you have any questions, concerns or comments, you can contact us at 501-603-3559 or e-mail us at email@example.com.